IETF Hackathon Sponsorship
IETF Hackathons embody the IETF mantra of running code, bringing together open standards and open source. They are generally two-day events held in advance of IETF meetings.
IETF Hackathon sponsors receive:
- Four (4) complimentary full conference registrations the IETF meeting adjacent to the sponsored IETF Hackathon
- Company logo on the IETF Hackathon webpage
- Acknowledgement at the IETF meeting plenary and proceedings adjacent to the IETF Hackathon
- Company logo displayed on promotional materials, including event and Hackathon-specific signage, as well as outreach materials to open source and academic communities
- Social media acknowledgement recognizing company as the Hackathon sponsor